Have you ever thought of owning your very own piece of “paradise on earth”? Whether this is your first visit or your 50th, we see repeat renters who want to come back to the Outer Banks beaches year after year. Maybe it is time for you to buy a vacation rental property.
You may ask, where do I begin? Will I get a positive cash flow? While we understand everyone’s financial situation is unique, we also know the answer requires an assessment of the real estate loan and the interest rate. There are added costs of insurance, flood insurance, taxes, amenities and annual maintenance. So, knowing most vacation rental homes in the Outer Banks do not generate a positive cash flow, there are several benefits to owning a second home here:
- Appreciated Value
- Rental Income
- Family Use / Vacation Getaway
- Control of Investment
Outside of cash flow, you would be encouraged to determine your long-term strategy, commitment and motivation. Real Estate runs in cycles and most times should be considered a long-term investment.
What does a Professional Vacation Management Company like Atlantic Realty offer you:
- Turn-Key Management including cleaning, light maintenance and off-season security checks
- Dedicated Property Manager for communication, rental rates and annual care packages
- Asset Management – Return on Investment
- 24/7 local support along with high cleaning scores for rental ready properties
- Partnership for best success
Perhaps, you would like to discuss vacation homeownership. Please call our office at 877-505-8063 to be connected with a Vacation Home Property Management team member.