Outer Banks Tennis
Outdoor sports are very popular on the Outer Banks and tennis is no exception. There are several public courts available in the area and some subdivisions even feature them for guests staying in those neighborhoods to use. To view all Atlantic Realty homes with tennis access, visit our Advanced Search Page.
Outer Banks Public Tennis Courts
Kill Devil Hills
- Behind the Kill Devil Hills Fire Dept (Route 158 Milepost 7). 2 courts
- Dare County Parks and Recreation -- 602 Mustian Street MP 8 (beside RO Water Plant).
- Behind Kelly's Restaurant (MP 10)
- Currituck Sound Park-- Over the bridge approximately 5 miles. 2 tennis courts, volleyball court
- Westside Athletic Club -- Over the Bridge in Powell's Point. 8 lighted courts, pro shop and lessons. Small fee required to use courts.