If you’ve never stayed in a rental house before, it’s important to know they are not like hotels. No matter how luxurious, rental homes don’t provide toiletries or the types of things hotels provide. Though some homes do provide linens, most only offer lines at additional charge. Also, no rental home offers complementary bed making.
So how do you know what to bring to a rental home? Here are some tips.
- OTC favorite brands
- Copies of prescriptions
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Paper plates
- Anything else made of paper
- Dishwasher detergents,
- Washing machine detergents
- Fabric softeners
- Kitchen Sprays
- Any other liquid or powder used for cleaning
- Flea treatments
- Anything else to keep your dog safe and happy
- Bath mats
- Any other personal items. There will NONE at the house
- Beach toys
- Anything you need for the beach
Fortunately, if you forget anything, we have a wide variety of stores to choose from, just in case. We have a Walmart, a Kmart as well as several types of convenience stores, pharmacies and grocery stores. Of course, planning what to bring before you go can avoid a panic once you arrive and realize you forgotten something.
Have a great vacation.