Planning a family vacation may seem like a daunting task with trying to include all of the things you want to see and do on your trip. Here are 5 tips to get the most out of your next OBX vacation — and save a little money along the way!
1. Book Earlyâ??The best homes book up early, so itâ??s important to start your home search as early as you can. Make a list of the â??must-haveâ?? amenities, location, and party size to get started. Take advantage of the Early Booking Discounts.
2. Flexible Payment Plans â?? Another advantage of booking early (besides getting the home you want) is the ability to use the Flexible Payment Plan to budget your vacation payments. You can book with as little as 25% down and then make monthly payments with no interest and no fees for using your credit card or debit card.
3. Specials and Discounts â?? You can save even more on your Outer Banks vacation by utilizing the year round Specials and Discounts offered. Being an Educator, over age 65, or a Local Hero including Military, Police, Fire, and EMS will get you an additional 10% Savings on participating homes. All thatâ??s needed to qualify is proof of service which is usually just a copy of your ID.
4. Plan Activities â?? Once youâ??ve found the perfect home, the fun part of the vacation planning begins. Experience all of the activities the Outer Banks has to offer with our Fun N Sun Activities Program and Explore the Shore Discount Program. The Fun N Sun Program entitles guests to one free participating activity each and every day of their stay. Play a round of golf, take a wild horse safari, explore the Elizabethan Gardens, and more â?? for FREE! The Fun N Sun Program is a value of over $400 per day of your vacation. The Explore the Shore Discount Program offers savings on OBX restaurants, shops, and even more activities.
Donâ??t forget about the OBXâ??s newest attraction â?? H2OBX Waterpark! Atlantic Realty guests Save even more by purchasing tickets directly from our site with our exclusive guest discount. This amazing water park is a â??Must Doâ?? on your next Outer Banks vacation. Your family will not be disappointed in the variety of water slides, wave pools, lazy river, good food and drinks, and friendly staff that H2OBX Waterpark provides.
5. Relax â?? Now that the hard part is over, itâ??s time to relax and count down the days to your Outer Banks Vacation!
Let’s Get Started! Begin your Outer Banks Vacation Search Here!