The Outer Banks are an assortment of barrier islands off the North Carolina Coast overflowing with natural beauty and rich American history dating back to the first attempted English Colony. This enchanting region boasts plenty of incredible restaurants featuring locally sourced ingredients and waterfront views that are perfect for date nights during romantic getaways. Atlantic Realty offers a lovely array of Outer Banks vacation rentals with amenities that will suit every couple’s desires. From pet-friendly options to private pools and oceanfront views, our OBX vacation rentals are sure to make your couples retreat extra special.
7 Good OBX Restaurants for Romantic Date Nights
- NC Coast Grill & Bar: Indulge in tasty dishes in a chic and laid-back atmosphere overlooking the water. With a 4.4-star rating from over 796 reviews, this is an excellent date night restaurant for a romantic evening.
- Red Sky Cafe: With over 30 years of culinary excellence and creative tasty cuisine, this is easily one of the best date night restaurants in the Outer Banks. We aren’t their only fans, they also boast 5.7K Facebook followers and 5.1K Facebook likes.
- JK’s Restaurant: Head to Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, for one of the best date night restaurants around, with a 4.6-star rating from over 1116 Google reviews and delicious steaks, seafood, and wood-fired grill cuisine. Enjoy an elegant ambiance and a delicious meal with your sweetheart.
- Ocean Boulevard Bistro & Martini Bar: Tucked within Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, is one of the best Outer Banks date night restaurants, featuring a 4.7-star rating from over 559 Google reviews. Indulge in delicious seafood and cocktails together in an upscale dining setting.
- Trio Restaurant and Market: Couples can enjoy one of the best Outer Banks date night restaurants or grab some treats from the market to enjoy in their OBX vacation rentals. With a 4.7-star rating from over 980 Google reviews, it’s clear to see we’re not alone in enjoying this spot.
- The Paper Canoe: Feast your eyes on elegant waterfront dining on American gourmet cuisine. They also feature a stunning 4.7-star rating from over 662 Google reviews.
- The Blue Point: Taste the flavors of authentic Southern cuisine with creative twists and ingredients sourced from the Outer Banks. They also feature waterfront views and a 4.6-star rating from over 1111 Google reviews.